In business, up-to-date and accurate information is the key to success. As well as preparing your annual accounts, I can show you how to interpret the figures and use them to understand your business, how it has performed over the last year and what decisions you can make for the future based on these figures, to ensure future success.
Services include converting your expenses receipts and income invoices into a set of accounts, i.e. a Balance Sheet and a Profit & Loss account. I can email you draft versions of these on a monthly or quarterly basis if required.
Additional services include -
- Preparation of graphs showing performance and trends
- Preparation of management accounts for interim periods within the year.
- Identifying areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements
- Using the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
- Producing up to date, relevant management information allowing you to make the right decisions.
- Preparing your management accounts so that you can see how much profit you have made, which will enable you to make management decisions based on the information.
Management accounts and information services include:
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business
- Reconciling the bank account and all major control accounts
- Providing you with a list of debtors and creditors
For me to carry out the above, all you need to do is forward me your sales invoices, purchase and expense invoices, cheques drawn and the bank statements. Maintaining up to date records is the most essential step in order to prepare accurate accounts and provide information on business performance.
Financial statements and accounts can be prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines to help with completion of self-assessment tax returns and Companies House returns. I would be happy to complete the bookkeeping for your business on a regular basis Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, no set of bookkeeping requirements will be considered too small or large. Further information can be found on the sample Letter of Engagement.